The Railway Museum
Museum / Science Museum
The Railway Museum is located near Tetsudo Hakubutsukan Station in Onaricho, Omiya Ward, Saitama City. Built to commemorate the 20th anniversary of the founding of JR East, The Railway Museum undertakes preservation and research work in relation to both Japanese and international railways. Using exhibits of real railway locomotives from different eras, as well as train-driving simulators etc., the Museum enables visitors to learn about both the history of railways and the latest rail technology.
- Saitama Pref. Saitamashi Omiya-ku Onarichou 3-47
- 10:00-17:00 (Last entry 16:30) * Subject to change
- Tuesday, New Year's holiday
- [Admission fee] [General] 1,330yen [Elementary, junior high and high school students] 620yen [Toddlers (3 years old and over Pre-schoolers)] 310yen Please purchase (limited number).
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- * The smoking room is closed to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.