This is a zoo and amusement park in Suka, Miyashiro Town, Minami-Saitama County. There are 120 species and 1,200 animals kept at the zoo including white tigers and brown bears, and there are roller coasters and rides suitable for children in the amusement park. Also there are a number of restaurants and stores. There is also a large outdoor pool facility called the “Tobu Super Pool” within the grounds.
- Saitama Pref. Minamisaitamagunmiyashiromachi Suka 110
- East Area
*Subject to change depending on the season and Sunday
[Jan.]New Year's Day, Tuesday, Wednesday
[Adults(18 and over)]1,800yen
[Middle/High school students)]1,500yen
[Children(3 years old-Elementary school students)]800yen
[Senior(60 years old and above)]1,100yen (proof required)
- Parking Lot
*West gate side 1 day 1,000yen
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club, UC, Tobu Card)
※Admission window and some restaurants/shops
- Available (no smoking except smoking area)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 20, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Attractions may be partially closed in the event of rain.)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more (about 2 hours)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Available (Attractions have height and age restrictions)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Horrific treatment of animals
- I went for the winter illuminations and was horrified to find a crying lion in freezing cold temperatures outdoors. The cheetah cage is the smallest I’ve ever seen. I was horrified to see this type...
- Tobu Zoo trip with family
- My wife and my two toddlers went to Tobu Zoo in June of this year. It is close to Tobu line so is convenient to get to if you are in Saitama. The Zoo is very big with half of it being a amusement...
- The zoo is partially an amusement park but after buying the ticket for just the zoo, it was very confusing what could and could not be used with a zoo ticket. There was a tram that we couldnt take...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.