Mitsubishi-kan (Sawara Town Tourist Information Center) (三菱館(佐原町並み交流館))
A European-style brick building located on Prefectural Route 55 in Sawara, Katori City. Built in 1914, the building of the former Mitsubishi Bank Sawara branch is now preserved and used as a center for preserving the old Sawara townscape, with various displays, and information for tourists.
Review of Mitsubishi HallTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 2nd Monday (The next day for Public holidays)
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Not available (for disabled/elderly people only)
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Others (Outdoor smoking spot Available)
- Available(Katori Free Wi-Fi)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 1, 2020 (Information as of June 1, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 0-30 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The Boso Peninsula forms the main body of Chiba prefecture, and this is where you’ll find its endless warm water beaches and jagged mountains. Further inland, Narita - most famous as the home of Narita Airport - is a secret haven of tradition and history in the form of centuries-old Shinshoji Temple and quaint wooden Edo buildings. Chiba prefecture is also home to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea.