Aloha Garden Tateyama
Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
Aloha Garden Tateyama, where visitors can enjoy time with the animals in the plaza, is the biggest zoo and botanical gardens in the prefecture. Visitors can enjoy Hawaiian shows on the special stage and Hawaiian food not available anywhere else. There is also a market and Hawaiian shop which gives the place a really tropical feel.
- Chiba Pref. Tateyamashi Fujiwara 1497
- 9:30-17:00(Last entry16:00)
- Irregular holidays (May close outside of stated days due to facility inspection)
[Adults (including Junior high school students)]1,300yen
[Children (Elementary school students)]800yen
[Toddlers (4-6 years old)]500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Not available
- *Reservations required for groups of 20 or more
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (Greenhouse, Animal Area, Cafe, Shop, Frateras are not available)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- FLOWER ROUTE
- The Aloha Garden Tateyama is a botanical garden located in Tateyama, Chiba, Japan. The garden is associated with the Michi no eki Nambō Paradise of Chiba Prefectural. Operated by the goverment of...
- Perfect for families.
- Surprised how big this lovely place was. Like a mini zoo - the children loved it seeing the animals. Then walk through tropical indoor gardens. Small playground of shaped animals that the children...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.