A restaurant and gallery inside a remodeled storehouse on the grounds of an old mansion dating back to the Edo period. Here you can get acquainted with an historic Japanese building and the country’s beautiful culture while enjoying a delicious meal. The differently decorated first and second dining areas are spectacular, but so are the new private dining rooms, halls, and tea room surrounded by bamboo and moss.
Review of TOUTOUANTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
The approach is surrounded by somewhat raw landscape with tall trees and the restaurant building itself is a traditional / historical architecture that dates back to...
- Tuesday (The next day is closed for Public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension:Closed until July 15, 2020 (Information as of July 6, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 5,001-10,000yen
[Night] 10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The setting of countless iconic movie scenes and the inspiration for songs, poetry, and literature worldwide, Tokyo barely requires an introduction. It’s hard for the kaleidoscopic neon lights, wacky pop culture, and some of the world’s tallest structures not to instill excitement in any first-time visitor to Tokyo, whether you’re in the very center of the hustle and bustle in Shinjuku or Shibuya or looking in from the quieter suburbs.