Kamogawa Sea World
An aquarium park with animal performances and displays recreating natural habitats where you can come in contact with the ocean and learn the importance of the environment in which its creatures live. This stunning and vast aquarium facility boasts 16 areas and the vibrant orca and dolphin shows are popular with adults as well as children. Watch out for the sprays of water during the performances! Be sure to bring a disposable raincoat or vinyl sheet if you don’t want to get wet.
- Chiba Pref. Kamogawashi Higashichou 1464-18
9:00-16:00 (Ticket sales end 1 hour before closing)
*Subject to change depending on season/Sunday (confirmation required)
- Irregular holidays
- [Admission fee] [Adults (high school students and above)] 3,000yen[Children (elementary and junior high school students)] 1,800yen[Toddlers (4 years old and above)] 1,200yen[60 years old and above] 2,400yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
Temporary closure:Closed since April 4, 2020 (Information as of April 3, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Sad place
- The concrete pens weren’t so clean and in my opinion it’s sad to see these cetaceans which were forcefully taken from the wild in Taiji, trained to perform for humans. Some had what appeared to have...
- Nice place but...
- I always visit zoo and Sea World in many places. More than getting knowledge, I wish the fee I pay will help the places having income to take good care of the animals they have and help in...
- Kamogawa Seaworld
- This is a great seaworld resort. The Dolphins and Orca show is better than Seaworld San Diego. You have to drive or take the train from Tokyo.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.