Twin Ring Motegi (ツインリンクもてぎ)
This mobility theme park is famous in part thanks to its motor sports circuit and is located in Motegi Town, Haga County, Tochigi. Inside the park you’ll find things for the whole family to enjoy including Mobi Park where even children can try driving and riding different vehicles and a giant multi-level labyrinth. Have a comfortable time glamping and coming into close contact with nature in the nearby woods.
Tochigi ken Haga-gun Mogi-cho Hayama 120-1 (Mashiko / Moka / MotegiArea)
10:00-17:00 (Subject to change depending on the season/Sunday)
- 10:00-17:00 (Subject to change depending on the season/Sunday)
- Closed Sunday in The winter season and June. Due to facility inspection
- [Junior high school students and older] 1,200yen
[Elementary School Students] 600yen
[Child (3 years old-Pre-schoolers)] 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Available (10,000 spaces)
* 1,000 JPY/car (Special charge Friday at race event)
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, MUFG, DC, UC, DinersClub)
- Temporary suspension:Currently closed (information as of May 8, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Most visits to Tochigi revolve around Nikko, a small city home to the spectacular, lavishly decorated Toshogu Shrine and Nikko National Park with its mountains, lakes, waterfalls, onsen, and wild monkeys. Neighboring Oku-Nikko is an extension of the fantastic scenery famous for its autumn leaves, while Tochigi's capital, Utsunomiya, is the only place in the world where you can find oya stone beautifully exhibited in temples and the Oya History Museum.