Sano Premium Outlets
This outlet mall in Sano City, Tochigi Prefecture is a popular destination with foreign tourists and visitors from the Tohoku region. It features about 170 stores selling a range of products like fashion and household goods, interior decor, sports merchandise, kids items, and more. There are restaurants and cafés as well. Its fashionable shopping streets, reminiscent of America’s east coast, make it a popular dating spot.
- Tochigi Pref. Sanoshi Koenachou 2058
- 10:00-20:00 (depending on the time of year)
- Feb. 3rd Thursday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Available cards vary depending on the store)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 22, 2020)
*Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Great escape
- It’s a great place to visit for some “western” style shopping and an excellent little stop in sleepy Sano. Take in the culture of the “town” and get some quality shopping in as well, away from the...
- Great place for shopping
- Not so far from Tokyo. Not crowded at all. Even in weekends you dont have to wait for parking. Popular and well known brands. Some good restaurants. Recommending.
- Well maintained premium outlet
- They had Good brands. Prices were ok. Very typical outlet mall. Good on a rainy dI thought the food court was pretty good
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.