Ainoyama no Yuあいのやまの湯(2020/5/31まで休業中)
This hot spring facility is located at the Akaginomegumi Rest Area in Maebashi City, Gunma Prefecture. Enjoy a soak in the soft and soothing water of their open-air bath while taking in the view that stretches from the foot of Mt. Akagi to the Maebashi City area. Other facilities include an indoor pool, restaurant, farm stand, and Ogikubo Park.
530-1 Hagakibo cho, Maebashi city Gunma prefecture (Maebashi / TakasakiArea)
Review of Ainoyama No YuTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 530-1 Hagakibo cho, Maebashi city Gunma prefecture [ map ]
* Subject to change due to circumstances
- [Admission fee] Adults (Junior high school students and older) 510yen, Children (3 years old-Elementary School Students) 300yen, SILVER discount (Over 65) 300yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 25, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.