Oarai Marine Tower (大洗マリンタワー)
This 60-meter-tall symbolic tower in Oarai Town, Higashiibaraki County, Ibaraki Prefecture was opened in 1988. At 55 meters above ground, the observatory deck offers you a grand panoramic view of the Pacific Ocean, Nikko Nasu Mountains, Mt. Tsukuba, and Mt. Fuji. The tower interior includes souvenir shops, a marine theater, and a cafe themed on “Girls und Panzer” —an anime set in Oarai.
Ibaraki Pref. Higashibarakigunoaraimachi Minatochuou 10 (Mito / Oarai / HitachinakaArea)
- Ibaraki Pref. Higashibarakigunoaraimachi Minatochuou 10 [map]
- [Admission fee]
- Parking Lot
- Available (15spaces)
* Adjacent parking lot 60spaces
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Just a stone's throw from Tokyo, Ibaraki is a coastal prefecture that has mastered juxtapositions, where old shrines meet new scientific discoveries and traditional gardens are frequented by the inventors of some of the newest technology. Head to Mito City's Kairakuen - one of Japan's Three Great Gardens - in spring to experience the cellestial blooming of fantastic cherry blossoms at the annual sakura festival.