Asahi Beer Ibaraki Factory
Other Factory Tour / Demonstration
There is a 10-minute free shuttle bus from Moriya Station on the Tsukuba Express Line to reach the Asahi Beer Ibaraki Factory. Starting with a video at the orientation theater enjoy learning about the bottling process and environmental initiatives from the tour guides. After the tour try a sample of Asahi Super Dry and Dry Black fresh from the factory (there is a 20-minute, three drink per person limit). There’s also a giftshop with novelties and factory exclusive items as well as a garden that you can explore either before or after your tour.
- Ibaraki Pref. Moriyashi Midori 1-1-1
- [Tour Start Hours] 10:00/11:00/13:00/14:00/15:00 * Reservation required
- New Year's holiday, Other Irregular holidays * There is a designated holiday Sunday (contact us)
- [Visit fee] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club) * Museum shop only
- Not available (non-smoking throughout)
- * People who drive a car/motorcycle (including passengers on a motorcycle), those who come by bicycle, those under the age of 20, pregnant and lactating people cannot sample alcoholic beverages. Prepare a soft drink. * In order to prevent the spread of new motorcycle infections, if an emergency declaration, spread prevention etc. priority measures are issued or applied to the area in Ibaraki prefecture, the museum will be closed until it is canceled. Please see the home page.
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (If you use it, please let us know at the time of booking)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (There is a long escalator. For safety reasons, please leave your baby stroller in the baby stroller storage area on the 1st floor before joining.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- brilliant tour
- I went here with my family in 2014. we are English with a Japanese daughter in law. the tour was free and they provided us with an English speaking guide. The guide was excellent and pleased to...
- You can drink beer in a wonderful panorama.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.