Ibaraki Prefectural Doho Park茨城県営洞峰公園
Ibaraki Prefectural Doho Park located in Tsukuba City is a prefectural urban park. Seasonal trees spread out around the Doho Pond. In addition to an athletics field and a gymnasium, which is available for a fee, it is equipped with a year-round heated pool and tennis courts with night lighting. There is also an athletic facility which is free of charge and families can also enjoy it together. It holds sports classes such as tennis and swimming, events such as ground golf competitions, and orienteering.
Ibaraki Pref. Tsukubashi Ninomiya 2-20 (Tsukuba / UshikuArea)
8:30-21:00 (Depending on the season. Inquiry required)
Review of Doho ParkTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- 8:30-21:00 (Depending on the season. Inquiry required)
- 1st Wednesday (next Wednesday if public holiday) 12/31-1/1
- Depending on the facility
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- No smoking in the building
- Available (Ibaraki Free Wi-Fi)
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 11, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Just a stone's throw from Tokyo, Ibaraki is a coastal prefecture that has mastered juxtapositions, where old shrines meet new scientific discoveries and traditional gardens are frequented by the inventors of some of the newest technology. Head to Mito City's Kairakuen - one of Japan's Three Great Gardens - in spring to experience the cellestial blooming of fantastic cherry blossoms at the annual sakura festival.