Ibaraki Nature Museum
Museum / Science Museum
Ibaraki Natural Museum, opened in 1994, is a new type of natural science museum. In addition to the normal exhibitions of natural history materials there are also outdoor facilities in the area covering 15.8 hectares, including trampolines, and water parks to keep children happily amused. The mini aquarium displaying creatures from Ibaraki’s rivers and sea is also popular.
- Ibaraki Pref. Bandoushi Osaki 700
- Yuki / Chikusei Area
- 9:30-17:00(Latest entry16:30)
- Monday (after The next day for Public holidays)
[Admission fee (normal time)]
[70 years old and over] 270yen
[College student/High School Students] 340yen
[Small/Junior High School Students] 100yen
[Admission fee (at the time of special exhibition) )]
[70 years old and over] 370yen
[College Student/High School Students] 460yen
[Small/Junior High School Students] 150yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (Smoking area Available)
- Available(Japan connected-free Wi-Fi)
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Good ride for those who enjoy history, human history, the evolution of species on the Jurassic era, in short, a good outing for the family.
- Excellent Experience!
- Great place for a day trip! The grounds are large, and the exhibits are beautiful! The museum is large enough that even though there are many children, it is still possible to find a space where...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.