This konjac-themed interactive facility is located in Obata, Kanra Town, Kanra County. Visitors can tour a factory and learn about the konjac production process, experience making konjac jelly and handmade konjac (reservations required by the day before), and other activities to deepen their knowledge about konjac. There’s also an all-you-can-take-home course and a free konjac buffet that lets visitors have their fill of konjac.
- Gunma Pref. Kanragunkanramachi Obata 204-1
- Western Area
[Weekday] 9:00-16:30 (Last entry 16:00)
[Saturday, Sunday, Public holiday] 9:00-18:00 (Last entry 17:30)
* Open Hours as of 2020 Oct. It is subject to change depending on the trend of the new Coronavirus. Please check the website.
- [Admission fee]Free[Konnyaku handmade experience][Adults (Junior high school students and older)]1,100-1,430yen[Children (Elementary school students and older)]770-990yen*By 13:00 on the previous Sunday please make a reservation
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, Diners Club, SAISON CARD)
- *Business hours and closed Sundays may change due to the epidemic of the new coronavirus.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Gunma
- Western Area
- Tomioka Silk Mill
- Lake Haruna
- Konnyaku Park