EDO WONDERLAND Nikko Edomura
Amusement Park / Theme Park
This Edo-period theme park is located in Karakura, Nikko City. You’ll find authentic-feeling replicas of everything from merchant district to warrior homes, ninja villages, and many other areas inspired by Edo-period townscapes. There’s a facility where visitors can dress up as Edo-period townspeople and warriors, as well as a playhouse, restaurant, and Edo artisanal experiences, allowing them to truly feel like they’re in the Edo period. Many seasonal events are held as well.
- Tochigi Pref. Nikkoushi Karakura 470-2
Wednesday (However, Public holiday, 3/25-4/7, 4/29-5/5, 7/21-8/31, 12/29-1/5 Wednesday is open)
1/16-1/31 (Maintenance holiday)
- [Bills of Passage] Adults 4,800yen, Children 2,500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Others (Smoking area Available at the entrance and facility)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Available (reservation required for groups only)
- English Menu
- Halal certified
- Yes (reservation required for groups only)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 5,001-10,000yen or more
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (Cage, cart, hug admission allowed)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Excellent way to to immerse in history
- A wonderful experience to discover the Edo period from the houses, businesses to lifestyle of courtisans, Samarai, Ninja and artisans, very similar concept to our Sovereign Hill in Ballarat...
- Amazing day out @ Edo Wonderland!
- To avoid rushing, you may want to consider to spend a night stay at Nikko as we stayed at Tokyo and hence 1 way train travel already taken up 2 hour (excluding shuttle bus to the Wonderland).You get...
- Fun Place for Little Kids!!
- This place was a great stop for us with a 5-year old boy. He really enjoyed every activity there!! He got to dress up as a ninja and the park employees were so nice to interact with him throughout...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.