Nikko Coffee Goyoteidori日光珈琲 御用邸通
A cafe situated on Goyotei-seimon-dori Street in Honcho, Nikko City. Run from a refurbished merchant’s house, the cafe serves their own home-brewed specialty coffee and food such as curries made with local ingredients as well as desserts like cake, etc.
Tochigi Pref. Nikkoushi Honchou 3-13 (Nikko / Kinugawa / Lake ChuzenjiArea)
Review of Nikko Coffee, GoyoteidoriTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
อร่อยมากค่ะ กลับจากไปศาลเจ้าและวัดต่างๆ เดินหาลำบากหน่อย แต่จริงๆแล้วไม่ยาก Bus...
- Tochigi Pref. Nikkoushi Honchou 3-13 [ map ]
- Monday, 1st/3Tuesday (The next day for Public holiday)
- Not available
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Other (Smoking space available outside)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 13, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Most visits to Tochigi revolve around Nikko, a small city home to the spectacular, lavishly decorated Toshogu Shrine and Nikko National Park with its mountains, lakes, waterfalls, onsen, and wild monkeys. Neighboring Oku-Nikko is an extension of the fantastic scenery famous for its autumn leaves, while Tochigi's capital, Utsunomiya, is the only place in the world where you can find oya stone beautifully exhibited in temples and the Oya History Museum.