Hara Museum ARCハラ ミュージアム アーク
Found near Ikaho Onsen hot spring this art museum in Kanai, Shibukawa City, is right next to the Ikaho Green Ranch. It is an annex of the Hara Museum located in Shinagawa, Tokyo. Along with the displays of contemporary art visitors can enjoy traditional East Asian art displayed in the Kankai Pavilion. The museum has a shop and a café which serves homemade ice cream and lunch desserts from the nearby ranch.
Gunma Pref. Shibukawashi Kanai 2855-1 (Shibukawa / IkahoArea)
9:30-16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
- 9:30-16:30 (Last admission 16:00)
- Thursday (excluding Public holiday, Aug.), exhibition replacement periods, 1/1, Winter (Mid-Jan.-Early Mar.)
- [Admission fee]General1100yen, University student 700yen, Elementary and middle school student 500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 12, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Gunma prefecture is synonymous with onsen. Natural hot spring water sources throughout the prefecture have given rise to a series of small onsen towns, each set among luscious mountains. At Kusatsu, Ikaho, and Minakami, traditional indoor and outdoor bathing experiences are served hand in hand with irresistible onsen-themed food, including steam-cooked eggs and custard pudding.