Kochi Tabi Hiroba
Tourism Information Office
Kochi Tabi Hiroba is located directly in front of Kochi Station. It houses the “Tosa Terrace” Kochi tourist information center, and is the venue for “Tosa Omotenashi Kaientai” stage performances for tourists, which are held every weekend and on public holidays. The statues of famous historical figures Sakamoto Ryoma, Nakaoka Shintaro and Takeichi Hanpeita make a great backdrop for souvenir photos.
- Kouchi Pref. Kouchishi Kitahonmachi 2-chome 10-17
- Kochi City Area
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Available (Large Bus 5spaces, Cars33spaces)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- The 3 statues you will not miss
- If you are taking trains at Kochi station, you would not miss this location. ANd a picture during sunny blue sky days would be very nice. It is just in front of JR station, next to Tourist...
- Enjoy and know about kochi
- You can enjoy local idle show and sometimes events in this place. They speak kochi dialect, so you can enjoy if you understand Japanese.
- near the JR station
- Found them randomly by passing the the JR station. Dont know much about the story behind but found some people were taking pic there.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.