Wanpaku Kochi (わんぱーくこうち)
This is a vast urban park in Sanbashi Street, Kochi City, Kochi Prefecture, where various leisure facilities are gathered around a pond with a huge artificial waterfall flowing into it. A popular facility is Animal Land, with more than 90 species of animals such as lions, zebras, and pure white baboons. The park is a place for the entire family to enjoy all day with other facilities such as Playland, where you can enjoy large playground equipment such as a Ferris wheel and Merry-go-round, the garden plaza around the waterfall, a waterside walking plaza, and an adventure playground.
Review of Wanpaku KochiTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Wednesday (The next day for Public holidays), New Year's Holiday (12/28-1/1)
- [Admission fee] Free
* Playland play facilities are Charge
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Available (Available only in certain places)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
The largest of Shikoku's prefectures, Kochi is endowed with some of the island's most exceptional sand beaches lining the Pacific Ocean, which narrows into the Shimanto-gawa, a huge river that stretches 196 kilometers into the prefecture, passing verdant mountains and hosting countless riverside activities. Whether you're a pilgrim or not, Kochi's 16 Buddhist temples that make up one leg of the Shikoku Pilgrimage are worth a visit, particularly Chikurin-ji for its five-tier pagoda.