Marine Station Naoshima
Tourism Information Office
You’ll find this station at the Miyanoura Port ferry terminal in Naoshima Town, Kagawa County, Kagawa Prefecture. It features a bold design that befits its role as the entrance to Naoshima, and island known for its culture and artistry. Inside the facility, there’s a tourism information center, a cafe, a waiting area, a ticket purchasing area, a specialty goods shop, and a bus terminal, and the place is always bustling with tourists. Next to the building is the “red pumpkin,” an impressive outdoor art installation by Yayoi Kusama featuring a vibrant red dotted design.
- Kagawa Pref. Kagawagunnaoshimachou 2249-40
- Shodo Island Area
[Cafe winter] 10:00-18:00)
[Souvenir shop] 9:00-18:00
[Boarding counter] 6:00-20:30
[Sightseeing Information] 8:30-18:00
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
* Free up to 1 hour
- Credit Card
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Tourist information center right after Miyanoura port
- Tourist information center right after Miyanoura port.Can get the only bus operating in Naoshima in front of here.Many souvenirs are also arranged.
- Famous Station by SANAA
- Naoshima such a place full of architecture. this harbour is sooo beautiful. the architect is SANAA if i can remember. there is a shop and coffee shop inside. but not open 24 hours.
- Get on the Ferry
- This is a large ferry that takes you to Naoshima, an amazing island. The ferry has a large deck where you can see the coming of Contemporary art. If you love art, you will love gong to Naoshima.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.