Roadside Station Minato Oasis Uwajima Kisaiya Plaza
Michi no Eki Road Station
This rest stop is located in Benten Town, Uwajima City, Ehime Prefecture, and serves as a base for sightseeing and exchange that showcases the appeal of Uwajima. The shops on-site feature well-known sweets such as oban and tomanju as well as marine products from the Seto Inland Sea, locally produced rice and sake, and many other specialty items. You’ll also find Royce-brand chocolate from Hokkaido and items from other sister cities. The food court offers local specialties such as Uwajima sea bream rice and Uwajima satsuma rice, which features a combination of fried fish and barley soup over rice.
- Ehime Pref. Uwajimashi Bentenchou 1-318-16
- 9:00-18:00 [Restaurant] 10:00-18:00 (LO17:30) * Open 24 hours available for toilet
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- A Roadside Station in town
- As mentioned by the previous reviewer, its rare to see one in the city. We noticed also that its frequented by locals, so it must be good here.Theres an information counter, a local produce shop...
- A very rare roadstop close to a city
- Most tourists to Japan who travel by train or bus are not able to experience the wonderful world of Michi No Ekis, or roadstops in Japan. Only those who travel via rental car have access, since the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.