Kaiyodo Hobby Museum Shimanto
Museum / Science Museum
Kaiyodo Hobby Museum Shimanto is a museum housed in the gymnasium of the former Utsuigawa Elementary School which closed in 2009. There are many pieces on display such as Kaiyodo’s world famous figures, plastic models and garage kits. The huge Catalan ship is an impressive sight. There is also a diorama classroom where visitors can make mini-figurines.
- Kouchi Pref. Takaokagunshimantochou Utsuigawa 1458-1
- Tuesday(The next day for public holidays), New Year's holiday(12/28-1/1)
[High school students and above]800yen
[Elementary/Junior high school students]400yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (Available only in the smoking space outside)
- * The museum will be temporarily closed during the following period to prepare for the renewal. 2022 2Monday15Sunday-2022 4Monday1Sunday
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Yes (only if it is in the carry bag)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Hobbist paradise
- I am not a hobbist but it brings back some nostalgic moments of ultra man..worth a visit. my wife loves it. amd fancinating art work of miniatures.
- I am 86 and I am still dreaming...
- It was such a great experience to visit the place.. and the title of this review? yes, these were just few words from the Owner of the Museum that melted my heart. We had a face to face encounter...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.