Noichi Zoological Park of Kochi Prefecture
This public zoo in Noichicho, Konan City, Kochi Prefecture, is characteristic for the way in which the animals are kept in an environment which closely resembles their natural habitat. The zoo is divided into separate areas such as the Temperate Forest, the Tropical Forest, the Africa and Australia Zone, and the Jungle Museum, where lots of different animals such as otters, lesser pandas, giraffes, kangaroos, and shoe-billed storks live quite contently. The Children’s Zoo, where children can get hands-on with the guinea pigs and ponies is also popular.
- Kouchi Pref. Kounanshi Noichichouotani 738
- Kami / Konan Area
- 9:30-17:00(Last entry16:00)
- Monday (The next day for Public holidays), 12/29-1/1
[Under 18 years old, High School Students and younger] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available
- Available (Animal Science Museum only)
- English Menu
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Umbrella rental is installed in the park)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Possible (up to 5 spaces can be rented)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (1 baby stroller can be rented for 200yen)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- のいち動物園は広くて、めっちゃ楽しかった。動物達をよく観ることができて、皆元気そうでした。また是非訪ねます。Noichi Zoo was really awesome. Surprisingly spacious! I’ll be sure to visit again! Nagyon király hely, nagyon tágas! Biztosan megyünk még!
- Noichi zoological park, Kochi
- The park is good but not best. In Japan, there are many zoological parks. If you have already visit some you can compare. But if you are first time to visit a Zoological park, surly you will get many...
- Nice activity with the kids and nice zoo
- The zoological park is a nice place to spend a morning with the family. The animals seem to be well treated and the attractions are well done. In general the name of the animals are also written in...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.