Sanuki Mannou Park
Park / Green Space
Boasting an area of 350 hectares, the Sanuki Mannou Park is the only state-owned park in Shikoku, located on the hills overlooking Manno-ike Pond, the largest domestic irrigation pond for farming, and famous for being the place where the monk, Kobo Daishi (Kukai) once roamed and practiced. Many people come to visit all year round for the sports facilities on offer like park golf and cycling, and the leisure facilities such as a barbecue area, a dog run and a caravan site, as well as the flower gardens with different kinds of cherry blossom which flower at different times during the season, and other gardens with a wide range of seasonal flowers.
- Kagawa Pref. Nakatadogunmannouchou Yoshino 4243-12
*Period of illumination is open during Evenings
Tuesday (The next day if Wednesday is a public holiday, Open on Tuesday before Sunday if Wednesday is a public holiday)[12/29-1/1][Jan.]4thWednesday-Friday[3/20-5/31, 7/20-8/31, 9/11-10/31]open everyday
*In case of abnormal weather accompanied by warnings such as 'Huge Wednesday' or 'Storm' in Mannou town, it may be closed temporarily. there is.
- [Admission fee] [Adult (15 years old and over)]450yen[Silver (65 and over)]210yen[Children (Junior high school students and below)]Free
- Parking Lot
※Standard size320yen, Large-sized vehicles1,050yen, Motorcycles100yen
- Credit Card
- Available (campsite only)
- Available (designated location only)
- Available (Around 4 locations:Information Center, North Information Center, Camp Hot Spring Management Building, Ecological Park Office)
- *The playground equipment can be used even when it rains, but some playground equipment cannot be used.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (some playsets cannot be used in rainy weather)
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more (depending on purpose)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (There is a dog run. *A dog license and a rabies vaccination certificate that has been vaccinated within the past year are required when entering the park.)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Beautiful way to spend an afternoon
- Close to Manno pond, Sanuki Manno Park is full of trails, fields, and forests, in addition to a wide variety of playground equipment. Great for a solo meander or a family afternoon, Manno park is...
- Lovely Park...Vast Outdoor...Great Family Destination
- Wonderful park to spend at least half a day. Kids will love this place. If I could do it again I will prepare for a picnic outing where. We were there on a Sunday and loads of local families were...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.