Sanin Kaigan National Park Uradome Coast Island Cruise山陰海岸国立公園 浦富海岸島めぐり遊覧船
A 40-minute sightseeing boat tour along the Uradome Coast—one of San’in Coast’s leading scenic spots. You can see the beautifully grand seas, with a 25- meter-deep visibility, an awe-inspiring cave mouth and cliff walls, as well as areas around odd rock formations. And you simply must not missing hearing the friendly Captain’s guidance provided directly to you.
Tottori Pref. Iwamiguniwamichou Otani 2182 (TottoriArea)
Every 1Hours from 9:30-15:30 (7/20-8/20 last flight at 16:00)
- Every 1Hours from 9:30-15:30 (7/20-8/20 last flight at 16:00)
- Dec.-Feb., stormy weather
- [Boarding fee] 1400yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, others)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 27, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Tottori prefecture is Japanese seasonal diversity at its best: Huge sand dunes cover the north coast, making for the perfect summer beach trip complete with the unexpected addition of camels; November brings the delectable snow crab, while winter around Mount Daisen, the Chugoku region’s highest mountain, promises snow sports and magical views.