Kimono Style Café
Other Coffee Shop
Kimono Style Café is located opposite the former residence of 19th-century statesman Kido Takayoshi, in 2 Chome, Gofuku Town, Hagi City. The Café's menu includes coffee, green tea, desserts and local sakes etc., all served on or in Hagi-yaki potteries. Kimono and yukata (informal cotton kimono worn in summer) rental service is also available; the rental charge includes assistance in putting the kimono or yukata on. Customers who pay for kimono or yukata rental can enjoy a free first drink (excluding alcoholic beverages), along with special discounts on the traditional Japanese craft products and Hagi-yaki potteries sold in the Café.
- Yamaguchi Pref. Hagishi Gofukumachi 2-39 Map
- Hagi Area
- Thursday(Open on public holidays)
- Parking Lot
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Atmospheric cafe in old samurai house
- The cafe itself residing in an old samurai house, it is located in the historic part of town close to the old samurai and merchant quarters, and is therefore a good choice for a break among...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.