Kanko Center Izumo観光センターいずも(2020/5/31まで休業中)
Kanko Center Izumo is a tourist shopping center located in Kizuki-higashi, Taisha Town, Izumo City. Besides stores selling local Izumo specialty products, famous traditional confectioneries and local sakes, etc., there is also a mini convenience store; the second and third floors have areas that can be booked for group events, and a banquet hall. There are also restaurants serving Izumo Soba noodles, etc. Kanko Center Izumo is located adjacent to the bus terminal, and bicycle rental is available, making it a convenient place to stop when visiting the area.
Shimane Pref. Izumoshi Taishachoukidukihigashi 273 (Izumo / Iwami GinzanArea)
Review of Tourist Center IzumoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
and very limited ability to provide any tourist information in
Japanese. They were unable to provide the location of the
- Shimane Pref. Izumoshi Taishachoukidukihigashi 273 [ map ]
- open everyday
- Parking Lot
* Please use the Izumo Daigaitoen parking lot.
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 26, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
What Shimane prefecture lacks in size and population, it makes up for in scenery and ancient mythology. Izumo-taisha, in the middle of the prefecture, is said to be Japan's oldest Shinto shrine, where stories that delve into the creation of the Japanese race have been passed down over centuries. The 180 Oki Islands, a 40-minute ferry ride north of Sakaiminato, offer an undiscovered paradise well off the beaten track.