Kagawa Prefectural Higashiyama Kai Setouchi Art Museum香川県立東山魁夷せとうち美術館
This art museum overlooks the Seto-ohashi Bridge and Hitsuishi-jima Island, the birthplace of Higashiyama Kai’s grandfather. It stores more than 270 lithographs donated by the Higashiyama family, and holds exhibitions of various themes. The view from the cafe overlooking the Seto Inland Sea and the Seto-ohashi Bridge is a magnificent.
Kagawa Pref. Sakaideshi Shamijima Nantong 224-13 (Marugame / KotohiraArea)
- Kagawa Pref. Sakaideshi Shamijima Nantong 224-13 [ map ]
- Monday (The next day for Public holiday), There may be days when the facility is closed.
- [Admission fee] 300yen (Friday for special exhibitions)
- Parking Lot
- Available (About300spaces, Seto Ohashi Memorial Park west parking lot use)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Kagawa Main Areas
Japan’s smallest prefecture, Kagawa, may take up just a small corner of Shikoku, but it has grown increasingly popular with the recognition of Naoshima, its "art island" in the Seto Inland Sea between Shikoku and Honshu. Just a stone’s throw from the islands, mainland Kagawa’s prefectural capital, Takamatsu, holds history in its castle ruins and its pride and joy, Ritsurin Garden, is known as one of the country’s best gardens.