Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory
A museum located in Hokuei Town, Tohaku County, Tottori Prefecture which introduces the life and work of local manga artist Gosho Aoyama. The museum has artwork relating to “Case Closed (Detective Conan),” one of Aoyama’s most popular works; as well as reproductions of original drawings; an optical illusion and trick corner; and a corner presenting reproductions of some of the inventions appearing in the manga and show. There’s also a corner presenting the life and past works of Aoyama; the museum is a must-visit for lovers of Aoyama’s works from around the world. The museum shop sells original merchandise not available any place else.
- Tottori Pref. Touhakugunhokueichou Yurashuku 1414
- 9:30-17:30(Last entry17:00)
- open everyday
[Medium/High School Students] 500yen
[Elementary School Students] 300yen
[Less than Elementary School Students] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until June 18, 2020 (Information as of June 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Yes (without elevator, with stair lift)
- Infant friendly
- Yes (required to accompany elementary school students and above)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Real Detective Conan fan must come!
- Detective Conan fan must come to this place. This place is the place to fulfill the detective Conan fan with a lot of information and fantastic things about detective Conan. This place represent the...
- Detective Conan fan must visit !
- This is the very best place for a detective Conan fan.Inside the museum, there is a lot of original comic books work from Gosho Aoyama sensei.Also, a place to taking a picture with your favorite...
- Childhoods dream of my friend came true!!
- I have got to say that I am not the conans fan but unbelievable i was very enjoy being in Gosho Aoyama Manga Factory. First , there are some works of Gosho Aoyama which is really cool because its...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.