Tottori Flower Gallery (Hanakairo)
One of the largest flower parks in Japan, located in Nanbu Town, Saihaku County, Tottori Prefecture. The park’s spacious grounds, commanding a view of Mt. Daisen, are host to the Flower Dome, a 50 meter in diameter, 21 meter tall giant greenhouse; a European garden; a gigantic 10 thousand square meter garden; and aquatic flower beds; and visitors can enjoy flowers year round. There’s also a one kilometer long viewing gallery circuit with a roof, ensuring that visitors can enjoy the park’s flowers in comfort even on rainy days. The park also has a shop and restaurant where you can enjoy local cuisine such as Japanese pear soft serve ice cream and Daisen G Beer. The park also holds periodic night illumination events.
- Tottori Pref. Saihakugunnambuchou Tsuruda 110 Map
- Daisen Area
9:00-17:00 (Last entry 16:30)
[Dec.-1/10] 13:00-21:00 (Last entry 20:30)
[Nov./1/Nov.--Mar.] 9:00-16:30 (Last entry 16:00)
[Admission fee (Apr.--June)]
[Small/Junior High School Students] 500yen
[Admission fee (July--Nove./3 Monday)]
[Small/Junior] High School Students] 400yen
[Admission fee (Dec.--Feb.)]
[Small/Junior High School Students] 250yen
[Night Open Sunday (May--Aug.
[Small Junior High School Students] 250yen
[Night Open Sunday (Nov.--Jan. Enter after 17:00)]
[Small Junior High School Students] 500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay)
- Not available (Smoking area available outside the park)
- Available (Tottori BB)
- Vegetarian Menu
- English Menu
Temporary suspension:Closed until May 22, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (with a pet cage)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Beautiful flower park with unbelievable explosion of colour
- Beautiful flower park with Mt Daisen as a backdrop.If you enjoy looking at flowers and enjoying walking and looking at various beautifully kept gardens, then don’t miss this flower park.It’s a...
- Huge Flower Park
- Though we visited during winter, still there are flowers in some areas outside the dome. The bridges are the best path walk around the park. On a clear day, Mount Daisen is stunningly beautiful. The...
- A very big flower park
- I didnt expect that I can still see so many flowers even in the autumn. The red flower sea is so impressive. And the atmosphere of the park is so relaxing. I love it.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.