Daisen Makiba Milk no Sato
Yakiniku BBQ / Offal
A leisure facility located on the grounds of the Daisen Cattle Field in Houki Town, Saihaku County, Tottori Prefecture. 600 meters above sea level, the area offers a spectacular view of the Sea of Japan and Mt. Daisen. Numerous milk cows graze in the area, and visitors can enjoy the pastoral atmosphere as well as connecting with the animals. A variety of events are held at the site, and visitors can practice milking a cow using a model or try a confection-making class (reservation required). In the adjoining restaurant, you can enjoy dishes made with an abundance of fresh milk and dairy products. In addition to souvenirs, the shop sells a popular specially made soft serve ice cream limited to around 5,000 servings per day.
- Tottori Pref. Saihakugunhoukichou Kobayashi Minasuna 2-11 Map
- Daisen Area
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Available (outside)
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Not available
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fun Place and Delicious Creamy Ice Cream
- After a trek to Mt. Daisen, what better way to relax then grabbing fresh ice cream? Daisen Makiba Milk no Sato was a great stop, highly recommended. This place was crowded but full of families and...
- yummy ice cream, gifts and milk
- What can i say about this place. Its a lovely place, scenic, and boy oh boy, fresh milk, ice cream, yoghurt, cheese, whats there not to like. The place is located in front or near the foot of an...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.