Hiruzen Kogen Center Joyful Park
Amusement Park / Theme Park
A comprehensive leisure facility located on the Hiruzen Plateau, a resort area in Maniwa City, Okayama Prefecture famed for its soothing, pastoral scenery. The amusement park at the center of the facility has a numerous fun attractions for you to enjoy, including a Ferris wheel, two story merry go round, roller coasters, and go-carts. Other popular facilities include the Hiruzen Hana no Mori, a garden where some 15 thousand rhododendrons spanning 100 varieties bloom and the Saru-en and Tori-en zoo exhibits, where you can see cute animals. In the facility’s restaurants, you can enjoy Jingisukan mutton barbecue, a Hiruzen specialty, with a special secret recipe sauce; as well as Hiruzen yakisoba, a local favorite cheap eat.
- Okayama Pref. Maniwashi Hiruzenkamifukuda 1205-197 Map
- [Joyful Park] 10:00-17:00 [Winter season] 10:00-16:00 [Hiruzen Kogen Center] 9:00-17:30 [Winter season] 9:00-16:30
- Irregular holidays
- [Joyful Park Admission fee] [Junior high school students]700yen[From 3 years old]500yen[From 65 years old]500yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club, etc.)
- Not available
- Halal certified
- Yes (Genghis Khan)
Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of April 22, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Joy pull park may be suspended depending on the model)
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Not possible (Jiple Park can enter the park)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Cute park for kids
- Rather for small children, althought we enjoyed ferris wheel - great view from the top. Decorations are colourful and cute. We had good coffee with delicious cream on the top at the cafe here.
- amusement park and souvenir shop
- a cute little amusement park - with a few roller coasters and ferris wheel and the like. you can choose to buy entrance for 600yen then pay for each ride, which works out if you only want to go on...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.