Shiki no Sato (Village of Four Seasons) (四季の里)
Shiki no Sato (Village of Four Seasons) is a place to look, eat, and have fun. In the handicrafts workshop, visitors can try their hand at making kokeshi wooden dolls or at glass decoration. At the farm restaurant, visitors can enjoy draught beer supplied direct from the Asahi Breweries Fukushima plant, as well as Mongolian barbecue and freshly-picked vegetables. The “Tree Branch Plaza” offers plenty of things to do even on rainy days. Shiki no Sato is very popular with families.
Fukushima Pref. Fukushimashi Arai Kamisagi West 1-1 (Fukushima / NihonmatsuArea)
9:00-21:00 (Hours using Facility varies from building to building)
Review of Shiki no SatoTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukushima Pref. Fukushimashi Arai Kamisagi West 1-1 [map]
- 9:00-21:00 (Hours using Facility varies from building to building)
- Open everyday except New Year's Holiday and facility maintenance and inspection day.
- [Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, JCB)
* Only some stores
- Temporary closure:Currently closed (information as of May 11, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukushima is a blend of fantastic scenery, delectable sake, and kaleidoscopic colors. This nature-rich prefecture displays its splendor from the hidden Abukuma Cave underground right to the top of its sky-high mountain road, known as the Bandai-Azuma Skyline.