Yakurai Garden (やくらいガーデン)
Yakurai Garden is a large garden covering an area of around 150,000 square meters, located at the foot of Mt. Yakurai. There are eight themed gardens, including a cherry tree garden, rose garden and herb garden, with over 400 different plant species. At the garden shop, visitors can purchase a wide range of products, including English rose cuttings and scented gift items, etc. There is also an activity center where visitors can take flower arranging classes, etc., and there are also flower decorated cake making activities for elementary school students. Yakurai Garden is place that is sure to leave visitors with great memories.
Miyagi Pref. Kamigunkamimachi Ajinomoto and Japanese original 1-9 (Naruko / Osaki / TomeArea)
Review of Yakurai Garden Restaurant FoliaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Miyagi Pref. Kamigunkamimachi Ajinomoto and Japanese original 1-9 [map]
- Irregular holidays [5/6/9/Oct.] Open everyday [WinterClosed] Dec.--Mar.
- [Admission fee]Adults700yen, Elementary and junior high school students200yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Not available
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 8, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1-1,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Lying along the northeastern coast of Japan, Miyagi prefecture is home to lashings of natural parks, oysters, and hot springs. While the bustling city of Sendai offers some simple city entertainment, it's the Matsushima islands that deserve the most attention, having boosted the prefecture's reputation as one of Japan's most scenic views.