This limestone cave was carved out over 80,000,000 years. The 600 meter length is filled with limestone stalactites and stalagmites, creating an enchanting scene. The largest attraction is the 30 meter high grotto, the Takine Palace, filled with limestone formations like the Crystal Curtain, grotto Coral, and more.
- Fukushima Pref. Tamurashi Takinemachisugaya Higashi Busan 1 Map
- open everyday
[Junior high school students]800yen
[Elementary school students]600yen
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Not available
- Not available
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 19, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Can skip it
- Cost is 1200Yen per adult - average size limestone cave but I have been to better ones in Japan and other countries. Ryusendo and Utsonomiya are way bigger and better. Considering the distance...
- Total beauts
- Beautiful limestone cave with numerous different rock formations. Slightly off the beaten track but a train and taxi will get you there and the journey is beautiful sweeping through the countryside...
- Underground beauty
- The underground caves here are an amazing sight and the interior lighting in sections highlights various interesting features of the rock formations. We were fortunate to have a guide with us, but...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.