Sendai Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall
Amusement Park / Theme Park
Sendai Anpanman Children’s Museum & Mall is an interactive participatory facility where visitors can have fun seeing, touching, and experiencing. Visitors can have fun meeting and interacting with friends from Anpanman, and there are also goods and food shops, a restaurant salon. The facility has a sense of security for parents with its place for strollers, coin lockers, and a spacious baby room. It is approximately 15 minutes by car from Sendai-Miyagi Interchange on the Tohoku Expressway.
- Miyagi Pref. Sendaishi Miyagino-ku Odawarayamamotochou 101-14
- Akiu / Sakunami Area
10:00-17:00 (Museum Latest entry 16:00)
* Please check the latest information on the official website going out
- New Year's Day, other holidays available
[Museum admission ticket] 1 year old and over 1,760yen (tax included)
* Half price for those who have a designated disability certificate (up to 1 person)
* Re-entry is possible only on this Sunday
[Shopping] Mall Admission fee] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club, TS3, etc.)
* Museum is available Available, some stores are not available
- Not available
- Available(SENDAI FREE Wi-Fi)
- English Menu
- Available (English, Traditional Floating Guide Available)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Great for Kids
- Went to this musuem with the young ones, Anpanman is not very popular in the United States so my kids were not able to relate to Anpanman very much but still was interesting.
- Love it!
- Good place for my 2year old & also adult :) it is so cute! Especially I havent experience this when I was young. Im glad we went here.
- Super fun visit
- About a 8 min walk from Sendai Station and a lot of fun. Every room had a different experience and all of the younger kids in our group had a great time. The bread store has amazing treats that we...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.