Sendai Anpanman Children's Museum & Mall
Amusement Park / Theme Park
Sendai Anpanman Children’s Museum & Mall is an interactive participatory facility where visitors can have fun seeing, touching, and experiencing. Visitors can have fun meeting and interacting with friends from Anpanman, and there are also goods and food shops, a restaurant salon. The facility has a sense of security for parents with its place for strollers, coin lockers, and a spacious baby room. It is approximately 15 minutes by car from Sendai-Miyagi Interchange on the Tohoku Expressway.
- Miyagi Pref. Sendaishi Miyagino-ku Odawarayamamotochou 101-14 Map
- Akiu / Sakunami Area
10:00-17:00 (Museum Latest entry 16:00)
* Please check the latest information on the official website going out
- New Year's Day, other closed Sundays
[Museum admission ticket] 2,000 yen (tax included) for ages 1 and over
*Those who have a designated disability certificate (up to 1 person accompanying them) can get half price by presenting their certificate
※ Re-entry is possible only on this Sunday
※ Sunday Prices and sales methods vary depending on the store.
[Shopping mall Admission fee]Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club, TS3 Others)
※Available for museum use, Not available for use at some stores
- Not available
- Available(SENDAI FREE Wi-Fi)
- English Menu
- Available (English, Traditional Floating Guide Available)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 5,001-10,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Brings back the child in you
- I believe every kids or even some mum will go gogo gaga over this Anpanman museum. A famous character from Japan children superhero. It’s really cute with all the toys and dolls and accessories with...
- A Pleasant Surprise for an Anpanman Newbie
- This is one of the go-to places for families with toddlers. Anpanman is a known cartoon in Japan. Since we are not familiar of this character, we were pleasantly surprised by how interactive the...
- Great for Kids
- Went to this musuem with the young ones, Anpanman is not very popular in the United States so my kids were not able to relate to Anpanman very much but still was interesting.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.