Nishimura is a local cuisine restaurant situated within the Aomori Tourist Information Center, ASPAM. Every day fresh food is prepared by master chefs using carefully selected seasonal ingredients to produce local cuisine which has been passed down for more than 30 years. Here guests can enjoy local sake and local dishes like grilled scallops with miso, and kenoshiru soup, as well as local seafood favorites and rice bowl set meals. The restaurant also caters for course meals with prior booking and set meals for large groups. Guests can also use the private rooms and tatami seating with views overlooking Aomori Bay.
- Aomori Pref. Aomorishi Yasukata 1-1-40 Map
- Aomori City Area
- Same as ASPAM Days closed
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Day] 1,001-3,000yen [Night] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Nice local cuisine
- Located on the 10th floor of ASPAM is Nishimura (西むら), a restaurant which has opened for more than 30 years, specializing in Michinoku cuisine (みちのく料理), a local cuisine made with seasonal ingredients...
- A taste of the North
- I am not a huge fan seafood so I was a little apprehensive about going to this restaurant when I saw the fish only menu. However I was able to find this gym on the menu. BBQ pork Japanese style rice...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.