Morohashi Museum of Modern Art (諸橋近代美術館)
This art museum is located along National Route 459, at Kengamine Hibara, Kitashiobara Village, Yama County Fukushima Prefecture. Since its opening in 1999, exhibits have centered on the collection of Teizo Morohashi—the founder of Xebio Holdings Company. It is known for housing roughly 330 pieces in its Salvador Dali collection, making it the only museum in Asia that permanently maintains works by Dali.
Fukushima Pref. Yamagunkitashiobaramura Hibara Kengamine 1093-23 (Aizu / Kitakata / Bandai / InawashiroArea)
Review of Morohashi Museum of Modern ArtTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukushima Pref. Yamagunkitashiobaramura Hibara Kengamine 1093-23 [map]
- 9:30-17:30(Latest entry17:00)
- * The museum may be temporarily closed due to various reasons.
[Exhibition change Period] 2020/9/7-2020/9/18
[Winter closed] 2020/11/30-2020/4/23
- [Admission fee]
[High school/university student] 500yen
[Up to Junior high school student] Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (Smartphone payment is also available)
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 19, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukushima is a blend of fantastic scenery, delectable sake, and kaleidoscopic colors. This nature-rich prefecture displays its splendor from the hidden Abukuma Cave underground right to the top of its sky-high mountain road, known as the Bandai-Azuma Skyline.