Aquamarine Fukushima (環境水族館アクアマリンふくしま)
An aquarium standing on Onahama second Port’s Pier facing the Pacific Ocean. As befitting its location at the point where the Japan Current and Kurile Current collide, the aquarium’s permanent exhibit is dedicated to the theme of ocean fronts where two bodies of water meet. The aquarium is also notable for its many experience-based learning facilities, including the Aquamarine Egg, which has hands-on exhibits for children; and Janome Beach, one of the largest touch pools in the world. The facility is also dedicated to research and conserving the environments of marine creatures threatened with extinction.
Fukushima Pref. Iwakishi Onahama Tatsumichou 50 (Iwaki / Onahama / SomaArea)
Review of Aquamarine FukushimaTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Fukushima Pref. Iwakishi Onahama Tatsumichou 50 [map]
- open everyday
- [Admission fee] Adults1,850yen, Small, Medium, High School Students900yen, Pre-schoolers Free
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, DinersClub)
- Others (Smoking area available outside the entrance)
- Not available
- Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 31, 2020 (Information as of May 5, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
- Estimated stay time
- 60-120 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Fukushima is a blend of fantastic scenery, delectable sake, and kaleidoscopic colors. This nature-rich prefecture displays its splendor from the hidden Abukuma Cave underground right to the top of its sky-high mountain road, known as the Bandai-Azuma Skyline.