20 minutes by car from the Iwaki-Yumoto Interchange. A tourism and shopping facility located in Iwaki Onahama Minato Oasis. Bustling with tourists, the facility hosts a seafood market selling fresh delicacies just brought in from Onahama Port, restaurants, souvenir shops, and more under the catchphrase, “everything good in Iwaki.” The seafood rice bowl and handmade soba noodle set has remained a popular dish for visitors to enjoy here since it opened 20 years ago. The Iwaki Day Cruise, a sightseeing ship which makes short trips around the bay, is also a popular activity for visitors to enjoy.
- Fukushima Pref. Iwakishi Onahama Tatsumichou 43-1
- Iwaki Area
- 9:00-18:00 (Food and drink store 10:00-as needed)
- Irregular holidays
- Parking Lot
※Includes 25spaces for buses
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club)
- Not available
- Available(Free SPOT)
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Average budget
- [Lunch] 1,001-3,000yen
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Big fish market
- They have a good exhibition about the tsunami of 2011 and the refugee life. Its really impressive.Im not a fan of fish so a part of the ground floor isnt for me with the big fish market, but...
- Fish market and Tsnume memorial
- Located in the harbor. This was rebuilt after the Tsnume flooded the area. Great seafood market if you want to prepare food at home . Also, sushi freshly prepared on site, snacks, gifts.
- In Onahama? Why not?
- Went there a few times when it was brand-spanking new. It gave us something to do when my daughter was really young. Otherwise, meh. (Why doesnt TA allow us to post the time we actually visited...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Fukushima
- Ouchi-Juku / Minamiaizu
- Tokusa Onsen (Rock Bath)
- Bandai Highland / Inawashiro
- Hideyo Noguchi Memorial Museum
- Goshikinuma Lakes
- Tenjin Hama Auto Camping Ground
- Koriyama / Sukagawa / Shirakawa
- Abukuma Cave
- Tora Shokudo
- Kaiseizan Park
- Fukushima City / Kunimi / Nihonmatsu
- Bandai-Azuma Skyline Drive
- Takayu Onsen Public Bath House Attaka-Yu
- Tohoku Safari Park