Yamagata Kanko Bussan Kaikan, Gutto Yamagata (山形県観光物産会館・ぐっと山形)
Located just off the Yamagata Kaminoyama Interchange on the Tohoku Chuo Expressway, Yamagata Kanko Bussan Kaikan “Gutto Yamagata” is a tourist destination with many attractive features. Special attractions include The Street of 100-Year-Old Shops and the sections where Yamagata saké and other famous food ingredients and products from Yamagata Prefecture. Just inside the entrance is an event plaza, where local governments, businesses, and others in the prefecture hold events daily as efforts to promote Yamagata.
Yamagata Pref. Yamagatashi Omotezaou 68 (Yamagata / Zao / Tendo / KaminoyamaArea)
Review of Yamagataken Kanko Bussan KaikanTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
- Yamagata Pref. Yamagatashi Omotezaou 68 [map]
- New Year's Day, Mid-Apr. 3 consecutive holidays
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available(VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX)
- Temporary suspension:Closed until May 10, 2020 (Information as of May 8, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so please be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- Route from this Station Route from this Bus Stop Route from this IC Route from this Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Although often overlooked, Yamagata prefecture by no means lacks appeal: the Yamadera temple trail through the mountains, deliciously tender Yonezawa wagyu, and over 100 steaming hot springs, most notably Zao Onsen, await visitors. When winter comes, the snowcapped peaks become dotted with skiers by day and onsen-goers by night, while summer brings the celebration of juicy Yamagata cherries.