Towada Art Center十和田市現代美術館
Located on Kanchogai-dori Avenue in Towada City, the Towada Art Center exhibits the artistic works of internationally-renowned artists like Yayoi Kusama and Ron Mueck. Intended to be a “facility for providing new experiences through art”, this center functions as a central pillar for the “Arts Towada Project” to make all of Kanchogai-dori Avenue function like a big art museum. It includes a café and activity spaces, offering chances to revitalize Towada City as an art town.
Aomori Pref. Towadashi Nishinibanchou 10-9 (Towada / OiraseArea)
9:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
Review of Towada Art CenterTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
I went to Towada Art Center from Oirase mountain steam. There’re some attractive...
- Aomori Pref. Towadashi Nishinibanchou 10-9 [ map ]
- Towada / OiraseArea
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission until 16:30)
- Monday (The next day for Public holiday)
- [Admission fee] 1,200yen (510yen if there is no exhibition)
- Parking Lot
- Available (Museum parking lot 10spaces)
* Nishi-Nibancho parking lot in Towada City (Free parking tickets will be distributed to Museum Charge visitors)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- On foot aboutminutes
- about m
- View route from Station View route from Bus Stop View route from IC View route from Parking
Nearby Tourist Attractions
Aomori Main Areas
Centuries-old stories of samurai at Kakunodate and the remains of millennia-old archaeological sites including the likes of Isedotai invite history buffs to delve into Aomori's fascinating history. As the most northern prefecture on the Japanese mainland, Aomori enjoys a cooler climate, which makes it a welcome escape from the southern cities for combining castles, art galleries, and summer festivals with the great outdoors.