Towada Art Center十和田市現代美術館
Located on Kanchogai-dori Avenue in Towada City, the Towada Art Center exhibits the artistic works of internationally-renowned artists like Yayoi Kusama and Ron Mueck. Intended to be a “facility for providing new experiences through art”, this center functions as a central pillar for the “Arts Towada Project” to make all of Kanchogai-dori Avenue function like a big art museum. It includes a café and activity spaces, offering chances to revitalize Towada City as an art town.
Review of Towada Art CenterTripAdvisor Traveler Rating
I went to Towada Art Center from Oirase mountain steam. There’re some attractive...
Aomori Pref. Towadashi Nishinibanchou 10-9 [map]
- 9:00-17:00 (Admission is until 16:30)
- Monday (The next day in the case of Public holiday)
- [Admission fee] 1000 yen (510 yen in the case of no exhibition)
- Parking Lot
- Available (10 parks in museum parking space)
* Towada city Nishijibancho parking lot (Free parking tickets distributed to the museum Charge viewer)
- Credit Card
- Not available
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
There is no Station nearby.
There is no Bus Stop nearby.
There is no IC nearby.
- Towada City Hotel
- Hotel/Business hotel/Capsule hotel
Aomori Main Areas
Centuries-old stories of samurai at Kakunodate and the remains of millennia-old archaeological sites including the likes of Isedotai invite history buffs to delve into Aomori's fascinating history. As the most northern prefecture on the Japanese mainland, Aomori enjoys a cooler climate, which makes it a welcome escape from the southern cities for combining castles, art galleries, and summer festivals with the great outdoors.