A popular local sushi restaurant located in front of Hon-Shiogama Station. Shiogama City boasts one of the largest catches of tuna in the country, and accordingly it is quite a large number of sushi restaurants in respect to its population. It is in this hotly contested market that Sushi Tetsu has maintained its popularity for many years thanks to its use of carefully selected local ingredients and superb technique. The restaurant’s most popular menu selection is its “tokujo” top class nigiri sushi. Sushi Tetsu offers high class sushi such as toro, uni, and abalone at reasonable prices. The reason is the owner’s desire to help people know what real, proper sushi tastes like by offering it as prices that are affordable.
- Shiogama-shi, Miyagi-ken 2-22
- Thursday(Open on public holidays)
- Parking Lot
- Available(Approx. 20 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DinersClub, Rakuten, UnionPay, etc.)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Not available
- English Menu
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Freshest, tastiest sushi ever...
- Pop into Sushitetsu on the way back from Matsushima Bay to Sendai after seeing the great reviews. Short queue to get in (about five mins) at around 1300 on a Monday. A family run enterprise led by a...
- Sushi Tetsu is one of the most famous sushi restaurants in Shiogama.
- Please enjoy the seasonal taste with plenty of fresh seafood from Miyagi and Matsushima Bay.You can fully enjoy the deliciousness of each seafood such as tuna sweetness, rich taste shrimp and salmon...
- Perfect sushi experience
- Fresh, perfectly prepared and wonderfully presented sushi. The best Ive ever had in Japan, Singapore or Europe. Small and cosy with friendly and helpful staff. Highly recommended!
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.