Roadside Station Arai
Michi no Eki Road Station
The Michinoeki Arai roadside station incorporates a business hotel, so that travelers can have somewhere to stop for the night without needing to come off the expressway. This is a very convenient rest area which, besides restaurants, shops selling local specialty products, and an information center, even has a laundry. Michinoeki Arai hosts a variety of exciting special events throughout the year, including the Kubiki Fair in June and the Yamashiro no Jin event in July, which often feature Taiko drum performances, etc.
- Nigata Pref. Myoukoushi Inoyama 58-1
- Myoko / Joetsu Area
- Varies for each facility (please check the website) [Kubikino Information Center (general information)] 9:00-21:00[Kubikino Information Center (shop)] 9:30-16:30
- Depends on each facility (please check the website)
- Parking Lot
- Available (709 spaces)
- Credit Card
- Depends on each facility
- *Telephone connects to the Kubikino Information Center.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Place to eat when at Lotte Arai
- We stayed at Lotte in Arai and unfortunately only found this place on the last nice, food options here when sick of expensive 5 star meals at resortRecommend trying
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Niigata
- Murakami / Shibata
- Tsukioka Onsen
- Sennenzake Kikkawa
- Shibata Castle