Tonami Tulip Park
Park / Green Space
Tonami Tulip Park is a park located on National Route 359 in Hanazono Town, Tonami City. Around three million tulips of 700 different varieties are grown here each year; the Tonami Tulip Fair, which is held in spring each year, is a major attraction. Interesting sights inside the Park include the Tulip Tower, which has become a symbol of the Park, the Tulip Gallery, where visitors can view displays about tulips, etc., and the Waterwheel Garden, which features the five largest waterwheels in Japan.
- Toyama Pref. Tonamishi Hanazonomachi 1-32 Map
- Imizu / Tonami Area
[When the tulip fair is held] 8:30-17:30 (Last entry17:00)
[Tulip fair period] Apr.22Sunday, 2020-May 5Sunday, 2024
*Closed 10Sundays before the tulip fair and 3Sundays after the tulip fair
- [Normal time] Free[Tulip fair time][Adult]1,300yen[Small/Junior high school students]200yen
- Parking Lot
*3,400spaces(Fee) during tulip fair
- Credit Card
Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, DISCOVER, Diners Club, J-Debit)
※Entrance fee for Tulip Fair
- Available during the Tulip Fair, at designated locations
- Can be enjoyed even on a rainy day
- Yes (Umbrella required)
- Average budget
Remarks:Tulip fair period
- Estimated stay time
- 120 minutes or more (when the tulip fair is held)
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
- Pet friendly
- Available (not available during the tulip fair)
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Lovely park...but where were the tulips?
- I have no doubt that when you come here during the festival seasons this park is amazing,l and it still is however I didnt see any tulips in the park itself. Loads of other flowers but no tulips...
- Tulips, Tulips everywhere
- One of the highlights of the tour. Tulips were brought in from the Netherlands. And it grew very well in the environment. Many colours and varieties of other flowering plants can be found here too.
- Not so big but attractive places
- Its have a lot of place and learn for kids inside of it. From our imagine for first time, its kind huge place but after we came. It is not quite big. So many type of tulip that we have seen.We went...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.