Complex Facility / Commercial Facility
Kanazawa FORUS is a shopping center located adjacent to Kanazawa Station. There is a wide range of shops, selling high-fashion clothing, confectionery, sundry goods, music, books etc. The sixth floor has a variety of different restaurants, and there is a nine-screen cinema complex on the seventh floor.
- Ishikawa Pref. Kanazawashi Horikawashinmachi 3-1 Map
- Kanazawa City Area
[Food and drink store]11:00-23:00(Depends on establishment)
- open everyday(May close outside of stated days)
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, etc.)
- *Business hours changed to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection 10:00-20:00[Restaurant] 11:00-22:00
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fantastic department store with many restaurants on top floor
- Have been to Kanazawa a few times and last 2 was able to utilise this department store for excellent choice of VERY GOOD restaurants. The sushi train is outstanding (just be prepared to wait...
- Nice shops and restaurants
- There are many brand shops and clothing stores. We really enjoyed shopping. If you get tired after shopping, go and take a rest on the restaurant floor, 6th floor. “Lemonade by Lemonica” is really...
- Luxery shopping & eateries
- Near Kanazawa trainstation. 6 floors of luxery shopping and on the 6th floor many restaurants. Excellent shopping and many choice for eating. I love the Japanese art of displaying food items.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.