Roadside Station - Niigata Furusato Village
Michi no Eki Road Station
Niigata Furusato Village is a large-scale roadside service area located on National Route 8 in Yamada, Nishi Ward, Niigata City. The complex includes the Bazaar Hall, which has shops selling Niigata specialty products and handicrafts and restaurants where visitors can enjoy local cuisine, the Appeal Hall, where visitors can learn about Niigata’s history and culture and visit the tourist information office, and which also has shops and a café, flower fields where seasonal flowers can be viewed, a traditional Japanese-style garden, and the all-weather Greenhouse building which houses a large adventure playground for children. Niigata Furusato Village also hosts a wide range of special events, including Morning Markets.
- Nigata Pref. Nigatashi Nishi-ku Yamada 2307
- Niigata / Aga Area
[Appeal building] 9:00-17:00 (During Summer extension available)
[Bazaar building] 9:30-17:30 (Extension during long holidays)
* Food and Drink stores have different business hours.
- Parking Lot
- Available(Free 400spaces)
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, DISCOVER, Diners Club, Saison Card)
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Lots to enjoy!
- Love the wide range of attractions, food, and entertainment that furusatomura offers. The garden is planted and re-planted each season to showcase another gorgeous blossom. The food inside the main...
- Great attraction that can be crowded ..
- When you are in Niigata city, visit Furusato-mura.. this place has everything from kids to grown up, like fish pond, kids area, a walk of the history of Niigata from a long time. There is also a...
- All the things Niigata makes
- This wonderful place houses a market which explores almost everything made in Niigata Prefecture. Sake, fish, tea, artworks both decorative and useful.I found a set of things needed for the...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.
Other areas of Niigata
- Murakami / Shibata
- Tsukioka Onsen
- Sennenzake Kikkawa
- Shibata Castle