Sushi-Benkei (Niigata Pier Bandai Store)
This popular kaiten-zushi restaurant sources all of its fish and rice from Sado. It is located in Pier Bandai, in Chuo Ward, Niigata City, Niigata Prefecture. The restaurant expertly selects fish freshly caught in the morning off the coast of Sado, and uses them that very same day. The many different types of sushi prepared by the chefs in front of their customers are a harmony of fresh fish and plump, glossy rice. For customers interested in the individual dishes, the salt-grilled blackthroat perch and assorted sashimi set are popular. There are both table seating and counter seats available, and the restaurant is very convenient for families and group.
- Nigata Pref. Nigatashi Chuou-ku Bandaijima In 2-4 peers bandai Map
- Niigata / Aga Area
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
Articles about this spot
- Must Go in Niigata
- This is my favourite sushi restaurant in Niigata. Though you ave to wait in line for a while( sometimes an hour), it’s worth waiting. You have 3 options of seating. Sushi counter when you are alone...
- Good Sushi Place at Reasonable Price
- Rated number one in TripAdvisor. The place is always crowded. There’re numerous kind of Sushi to choose from the revolving belt. Very fresh and reasonable price.
- Great sushi
- 新鮮、美味可口的壽司，價格便宜。環境舒適。到新潟旅遊必去。特別特別推介：海膽軍艦，非常新鮮，只需520 円。Fresh and divine sushi in affordable price. Nice environment.
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.