Himi Banya-gai Harbour Market
Located in Himi City in Toyama Prefecture, famous for its Himi kanburi (winter yellowtail fish), Himi Banya-gai Harbour Market is a tourist facility which doubles as a roadside station. There are more than 30 establishments here ensuring more than enough for visitors, from shopping to food and hot spring baths. Many tourists come here to take advantage of the many things on offer such as the kaiten-zushi restaurant where guests can enjoy fish direct from Himi Port, gourmet food unique to the local area, fresh local fish, processed seafood products, and souvenirs. Be sure not to miss the spectacular Tateyama Mountains visible across the sea. Visitors to Himi Banya-gai Harbour Market can also enjoy the natural hot spring waters of Himi Onsen.
- Toyama Pref. Himishi Kitaomachi 25-5
- Himi Area
- [Fresh Fish Facility] 8:30-18:00 [Sales of goods Facility] 8:30-18:00 [Food Court] 8:30-19:00 [Food and drink Facility] 11:00-19:00 [Conveyor belt sushi] 10:00-21:00
- Parking Lot
- Available 220spaces
- Credit Card
- Available (MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, UnionPay, some Available )
Temporary suspension of business:Closed until May 23, 2020 (Information as of May 15, 2020)
* Information may be changed, so be sure to check the official information.
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.