A famous cafeteria located in Ono, Takaoka City, Toyama Prefecture which can accommodate providing lunch for tour groups. The restaurant serves gozen set meals and a la carte items made with the freshet seafood delights from Toyama Bay, viewed by some as a veritable natural restaurant fish tank. The Kaisen Takaoka-don seafood rice bowl is piled high with seasonal fish; the restaurant’s signature dish, many fans travel from outside the prefecture to enjoy this delicious meal. Other popular items include the Amehare konbu-meshi gozen, made with an abundance of the renowned Toyama konbu kelp; and the Japanese amberjack shabu-shabu, a specialty dish which is only offered in winter. The restaurant is spacious and bright, and Kakinosho offers a variety of seating options, including a private dining room situated inside an old-fashioned warehouse connected to the historic figure Maeda Toshinaga.
- Toyama Pref. Takaokashi Ono 156
- Takaoka Area
- Wednesday's Evenings
- Parking Lot
- Credit Card
- Available (VISA, MasterCard, JCB, AMEX, etc.)
- Not available
- Vegetarian Menu
- Reservation onlyAvailable
- English Menu
- Not available
- Halal certified
- Reservation only available
- Average budget
- Estimated stay time
- 30-60 minutes
- Infant friendly
Information Sources: NAVITIME JAPAN
- Fresh cuisine and affordable price
- I have been there few time, but family of five, I expected long wait. I was surprised to see our lunch were served promptly. Their service is always top notch. My potion was huge, I had to share...
- Seafood restaurant
- I really enjoyed fresh seafood. Sushi rice may be bit overwhelming after taste. But everything was perfect. Their seafood Miso soup is huge. The meal by itself size. White fish and crab legs were...
TripAdvisor Traveler RatingView more
- m | On foot about minutes
There is no Station nearby. There is no Bus Stop nearby. There is no Parking nearby. There is no IC nearby.